[conlang_learners] Learning Kēlen

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:30:37 PDT 2009

Sai has created a mailing list for us:

Those of you who want to learn Kēlen, please go to that URL and join
the mailing list.

Note: if you're an administrator of the list, it doesn't mean you're
automatically a member.  You still have to join the list, either
through the administrator interface or the regular member interface.
(I found that out the hard way when Sai set up the conlang_learners
list and made me the administrator; I assumed that meant I was also a
subscriber, and it was several days before I found out different.)

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/