[conlang_learners] Congrats

Tony Harris tony at alurhsa.org
Wed Sep 9 11:19:47 PDT 2009

Yes, congrats to both!  Excellent choices!

I actually won't be doing either, as I had originally said I came on
board here to answer questions about Alurhsa and Itlani for voting, and
then if they were chosen I would be available to help.  As I don't
really have enough available to invest myself in learning another
conlang at this point, I'll return to being just on the Conlang list itself.