[conlang_learners] Hello - Sabutyaru!

Philip Newton philip.newton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:58:51 PDT 2009

2009/9/8 Espero9 <Espero9 at aol.com>:
> Tony Harris brought me up to date on what you all are doing, so I thought I would join the list and join the activities.

Well, the activities haven't really started yet -- or are already
over, depending on which activities you may have heard of!

There've been preparations for voting on a conlang for the whole group
to learn, with people presenting capsule summaries of various
conlangs; then there was a vote, which took place during a period of
one week and which finished less than a day ago.

We vote counters are still comparing counts with one another and have
yet to make the announcement who won the vote, so the learning hasn't
started yet.

Cheers,
Philip
--