[conlang_learners] permission

Tony Harris tony at alurhsa.org
Sat Sep 5 14:19:54 PDT 2009

Ok, correction on the timeframe.  The grammar is there, and a document
of useful phrases should anyone desire to visit Itlan.

Go to:

http://alurhsa.org/itlani-info.html

There's a link there to a Word document of the latest Itlani grammar I
have.  Jim says he might have a slightly newer version at home with a
couple tweaks (such as less use of the acute to show accented syllables
where it's obvious otherwise), but this one is certainly valid and usable.

The phrase book link is also a Word document.  Slightly older document,
but still perfectly valid.

I can put the vocabulary up as an Excel spreadsheet too, if people want
to see that.

Itlani has been very stable for a long time due to Jim's policy that
nothing in terms of a grammar feature gets into the language until it
has been carefully studied and vetted, and once it's in there, it's
essentially permanent.  Hence why the grammar might have been tweaked in
terms of presentation, but not in terms of content.