[conlang_learners] permission

Tony Harris tony at alurhsa.org
Fri Sep 4 17:37:20 PDT 2009

Ok, Jim Hopkins is here sitting next to me.  He unfortunately never
received your email of August 19th and had been wondering about not
getting a reply to his initial contact.  So that's the explanation of
why you hadn't heard.

Jim is very willing to share documentation, would like to know what
people would like to see and either he can send it or he can get it to
me and I can send it or post it somewhere.  Also he's happy to answer
any email inquiries or questions about Itlani.  And join this list if
that would be useful.

So if people want to see more about Itlani, if you can feed back some
idea of the kinds of stuff you'd like to see, one of us will make sure
to get it to you.