[conlang_learners] permission

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 13:54:16 PDT 2009

Sell vesper Jim !

In Georgia, there is a law about compaigning within 200 feet of a
polling station on election day. :)

And in France the laws are even more severe. Last year, as a (former) lawyer, I quashed before the administrative tribunal the elections at the borough council of a small town because of disloyal propaganda !

David Parke (Frenkisch)

I'm really astonished by the fact you couldn't get in touch with David since (albeit a few months ago) I had several exchanges with him per private e-mail, as I made some Frenkish translations.
If Frenkish would be chosen, I could try to write to him for the group, and, IMO, I think he'll agree that we use and learn Frenkish, which is very well developped.

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/