[conlang_learners] Asha'ille Spelling Reform

Arthaey Angosii arthaey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:20:53 PDT 2009

I'm contemplating a spelling reform for Asha'ille:

    http://www.arthaey.com/conlang/writing/reform.html

Currently, there are 4 separate uses for the apostrophe in the
romanization. In my spelling reform, apostrophes will only be used for
contractions. See the web page for details of what happens with the
other three uses.

The reform also makes a written distinction between /i/ and /I/, which
are currently both written as "i". My proposed reform would write /I/
as "î" (i-circumflex).

Since the voting period just opened, do you guys think it better for
me to push the reform through the documentation quickly, OR to hold
off on the reform to keep the documentation "stable" during this week?

--
AA