[conlang_learners] Speaking vs Writing

James Montgomery dreamripple at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 04:10:45 PDT 2009

I agree. Speaking and listening skills would seem to be rather advanced for the initial focus of this project.

They are great long-term goals and sound clips and whatnot could be put up on the wiki page (or some other) to allow for an increasing amount of user-driven audio files to help increase initial auditory comprehension. A free voice-over-internet via chat systems would be cheap, requiring only a microphone (speakers with the computer).

(It just occurred to me that these same audio files could be an interesting start to compare against if future "dialects" develop)

Oops, out of time.

James