[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 13:00:21 PDT 2009

Sellamat quantims !

Maybe the Lingua Ignota would be funny by itself, but it seems to be merely a relexification of Latin (whose grammar I already know...). According to the German wikipedia, Hildegard von Bingen knew badly the Latin grammar, and was helped by a particular secretary for her writings. Furthermore, there does not seem to be many resources available on the net about it (except some thirty words...).

Haec lingua nobis ignota manebit !

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/