[conlang_learners] Submission of conlangs

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 10:30:03 PDT 2009

Sellamat prients !

I think that this "teaching adventure" should not be limited to a single project.
Of course, I wish Sambahsa would be chosen at the beginning (relatively low difficulty; it stands at the crossroads between natlang, conlang, artlang...). But I would hardly see people being obliged to be "held" on Sambahsa, even if they have appreciated the language