[conlang_learners] shortlist

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 11:46:12 PDT 2009

Sellamat prients !

Thanks for this interesting list, Matthew.

I could review rapidly most of the languages present.
I fear there's already a first selection criterion (not depending on my private appraisal of each language):
Some of the projects proposed function with diacritics that aren't available on most keyboards... I have the impression this dooms them to exclusion for the purposes of this group, since we won't be able to communicate in writing between ourselves in such languages, in case we'd learn them.

Any solution ?

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/