[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Mechthild Czapp 0zu149 at gmx.de
Sat Jun 13 07:35:42 PDT 2009

Hi,

> I see that the majority is for an artlang. As I am a lazy man, I prefer to
> learn a language as simple as possible, which is not always the case with
> artlang.

Not me. I like the idea of Ilaksh(sp?).

Does someone know whether ressources on Fith still exist?

>   I have nothing against artlangs, but it seems that two lists is better
> than one.

Not sure whether it is smart to think about 'riva... err, splitting up now already. It would weaken the idea of the community.
--
Va'xen tekne'het jasam alna! Va'xen tekne'het ojyu alna! Va'xen tekne'het tene'xen!
Let us make the world more colorful! Let us make the world crazier! Let us make the world our world!