[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Arthaey Angosii arthaey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:16:24 PDT 2009

2009/6/12 Roger Mills <rfmilly at msn.com>:
> I'd be pleased if anyone would take an interest in my Kash
> http://cinduworld.tripod.com/contents.htm

I'd be interested in learning more about a conlang spoken by your
large telepathic felines. My large empathic felines will compare notes
on the languages. ;)

I want Asha'ille to be fleshed out enough to be in the running, but
realistically it will probably have to wait several cycles. I'll be
observing what we do in the first couple conlangs we all learn, what
questions we ask, etc, and beef up Asha'ille so it's ready for some
real speakers.

> Main problem is that it's a conworld language, and requires loanwords
> (Spanish and Italian are best from the phonological POV) for a lot or Terran
> stuff.

Terran flora and fauna, or technology too?

I find the idea of a conlang with a conworld (or at least conculture)
to actually be *more* interesting than one without.

--
AA