[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Eoin Mahon emahon2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 12 13:56:42 PDT 2009

Hi all!

I took a look at Vabungula, and it looks pretty developed and easy to learn. I would be happy to have a go at learning it as long as I had someone else to speak to. I like Teonaht, and have looked at it before, but I would be reluctant to learn a conlang already associated with a conworld or a work of fiction. Alurhsa's orthography is rife with diacritics, and would perhaps be tiresome to type...

Anyway, I will be willing to try to learn any conlang which gathers enough interest here.

Eoin Mahon
(jan Ose)