[conlang_learners] Hello!

Noelle Morris rhamantus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:06:21 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,
I'm a long time lurker of the CONLANG list (I've posted a few times, ages
ago, but not very often), and I read about this project and got very
interested in it. It turns out I'm better at learning languages than I am at
making them (though I still try! ;) ), so I consequently have no conlang to
offer here. I read through the archives of this list and like many, I'm more
interested in artlangs than auxlangs, and I'd prefer non-IE, though if an
IE-type language were chosen, I would probably still learn it. (Though, I am
even less interested in a purely Romance-based conlang, as I've already
learned two Romance natlangs.)

Noelle