[conlang_learners] IRV & suggestions

Paul Roser pkroser57 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 20:15:44 PDT 2009

I think that IRV or a similar type of voting system would be good - and if
we can automate it, so much the better.

I haven't given a lot of thought yet about what I'd like to learn, but I
would also lean towards either an artlang or engelang, pereferably something
with some interesting/novel grammatical features and not to much like
IndoEuropean languages.

There are several that I've seen over the years that intrigued me, but many
are insufficiently developed for our purpose.

Does anyone know what the status of Matt Pearson's Tokana is? There is an
on-line grammar, but I believe he has a more recently updated grammar that
he had in pdf, and I don't know how much vocab has been developed.

Paul