[conlang_learners] Sambahsa as a universal language (Sambahsa ka tienxia lingua)

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 12:38:26 PDT 2009

Sellamat Jim !

Thanks for this new list !
Of course, I propose Sambahsa, not only because it's my invention, because I've tested it on D.McLeod too. You can check it here:
http://groups.google.com/group/sambahsa-mundialect
I suppose that everyone can learn the grammar of Sambahsa in one week or two. It's more complicated that most auxlangs, but less that most natlangs.
Its grammar has remained very stable for three years, so I can affirm it won't change anymore. You can check, on the sambahsa wiki, that the vocabulary is well developped.
There is already a primer in English:
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/Sambahsa-primer-in-English

And furthermore, I've added recently a compact grammar in English:
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/Sambahsa-grammar-in-English

Here, you can read Dave's comments about Sambahsa:
http://www.pagef30.com/2009/05/why-you-should-keep-your-eye-on.html

Of course, I'm open to any questions.

Tiel mox !

Olivier