[conlang_learners] Summary of Laefèvæšii

Andrej Šuc ashucky at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:02:33 PDT 2009

I apologize for not being very active for the last days but I was busy.

Anyway, I just wonted to inform you that some changes have been made about
my conlang's orthography. I simplify the orthography a little (to have less
diacritics and letters and some other changes) and I'll update the site
later today. Just an example of my new orthography: Laefèvæšii is now
Laefèvëši.

As for conjugating, the endings are here:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhjfxrnk_0dj7z7jgr

Thank you