[conlang_learners] Now or in September?

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 08:41:18 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Brett Williams<mungojelly at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Jim Henry<jimhenry1973 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I don't think I should -- I'm going to be busy studying Taruven for
>> the inverse relay until the beginning of September.

> Hmm, well is there any reason we're not considering Taruven?  Do you
> think it would work?

Quite possibly, especially after the improvements Kaleissin is making
to the documentation as I ask him questions during the time leading up
to the relay.   It's not as well documented as some of the conlangs on
our list, and its corpus isn't as large as I'd think ideal for a
target conlang for this project, but it's better in those respects
than several of the conlangs that have been nominated.  Sure, I'll go
ahead and nominate it.

I've also been thinking about nominating Ayeri by Carsten Becker.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/