[conlang_learners] Promoting a conlang

Philip Newton philip.newton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:54:31 PDT 2009

2009/7/14 Dayle Hill <dwhmusic32 at yahoo.co.uk>:
> Dalcurian is highly diacritical which
> is not friendly to some operating systems or keyboards.

I had a look at the alphabet page and saw that there are, apparently,
capital letters, but I'm not sure when to use them (as in English --
for proper nouns and the first word in a sentence, I presume?), and
what the capital form of each letter was.

Specifically, your use of Þ (capital thorn) confused me, and I wonder
what its capital form would be in Dalcurian. (Perhaps þ -- lowercase
thorn?) Or are there no words starting with Þ?

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <philip.newton at gmail.com>