[conlang_learners] Now or in September?

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:39:11 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Padraic Brown<elemtilas at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- On Mon, 7/13/09, Jim Henry <jimhenry1973 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a suggestion for a non-prejudicial way to
>> tabulate
>> these preliminary judgements?
>
> There may not be an entirely non-judgemental way to do this. Each person simply has to, well, be a man and not take any criticism personally.

What I meant was, a way to collect and record those judgments without
making it look as though one person's judgment about the conlang was
already the group's official judgment on it.  It seemed that the
original idea of simply adding notes to the conlangs on the main list
saying "too complex" or "too under-documented" would have that
disadvantage.  Collecting people's judgments on the Talk: page, or
somewhere else other than the main "Learners shortlist" page, would
not.

http://wiki.frath.net/Talk:Learners_shortlist

However, wiki.frath.net seems to be having problems at the moment...

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/