[conlang_learners] Now or in September?

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:22:59 PDT 2009

2009/7/13 Olivier Simon <cafaristeir at yahoo.com>:

> (for example, recently, on a French forum, there were people boasting that

As an aside, what forum is this?  Is it devoted to conlangs in
general, or a particular kind of conlang, or did conlangs come up in
discussion on a more general forum?

> If the vote is due to take place in one month or even a few weeks, this
> would let some time to start experimentations "in vivo" and "ex ante". One
> or two voluntaries could be chosen at random to learn, or to begin to learn
> one of the proposed conlangs, and later to deliver their opinion.

Maybe.  Or maybe the volunteers should pick one language from the list
that looks interesting, start studying it, and report on their
progress and what they think of the language shortly before the vote.

I don't think I should -- I'm going to be busy studying Taruven for
the inverse relay until the beginning of September.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/