[conlang_learners] Tokana, Itlani, Vabungula...

Jeffrey Jones qiihoskeh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 23:37:48 PDT 2009

On 7/9/09, Jim Henry <jimhenry1973 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/6/12 Paul Roser <pkroser57 at gmail.com>:
>
> > Does anyone know what the status of Matt Pearson's Tokana is? There is an
>
> If you manage to get a hold of the full PDF grammar (and lexicon?),
> could you post a review of it here?  I've been looking at the small
> amount of the grammar that's online, and it's nowhere near complete
> enough for us to use for this project; but I remember being impressed
> with it when I looked at it some years ago, when more of the grammar
> was online.

The question is, which Tokana, since Matt has used the same name for
multiple languages. I think I still have a grammar from 2005 that Matt
sent me. It's different from the one BC put online a long time ago.
The grammar is extensive, but I don't know what kind a lexicon is
available (although the grammar uses quite a few vocabulary items).

Jeff J.