[conlang_learners] What will you do the first day?

Mechthild Czapp 0zu149 at gmx.de
Wed Jul 8 18:14:50 PDT 2009

> That sounds sizable enough that perhaps we should wait to start (ouch,
> that hurt to say). I can't imagine that all 53 will learn it, but there isn't
> a tremendous amount of time to get much done with one language before they
> potentially return. Enough for a personal sampling of languages, though.

I can agree here. we are a small community thus we must not cause 'forks' in our project.

also, before September, I have to do final exams :(
--
Va'xen tekne'het jasam alna! Va'xen tekne'het ojyu alna! Va'xen tekne'het tene'xen!
Let us make the world more colorful! Let us make the world crazier! Let us make the world our world!