[conlang_learners] De-nomination

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:27:36 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Mechthild Czapp<0zu149 at gmx.de> wrote:

> PS: can I de-nominate Fith? I received no reply from its creator in my request for the 404ing files and I think that in the current state, it is a bit... insufficient.

Hmm... I think it would be best to mark it with a "U" (creator
uncontactable) on the main list, and add a note to the Talk: page
about how you think it's under-specified or under-documented and
shouldn't be used.

Does anyone else have any problem with people de-nominating conlangs
they nominated, i.e. simply deleting them from the learners shortlist
and posting to the Talk: page or the mailing list about it?

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/