[conlang_learners] (no subject)

Rachael Amarant amarrach at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:06:38 PDT 2009

I think we should decide on a language now whilst people are still interested rather than wait until September and risk people loosing interest. If everyone's been keeping up to date with what's being discussed then this shouldn't be a problem. This might even encourage other posters to post more often, so with any luck this will really get the ball rolling.