[conlang_learners] Presenting a dictionary online?

Dayle Hill dwhmusic32 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 15:17:47 PDT 2009

Can anyone tell me ways in which I can present my dictionary online? I've considered creating a PDF...but not too sure about it. To present it in Frathwiki is not really an option considering it has between 5000 and 7000 entries; typing and formatting all that is not an economical use of my time. I really want to find a way of simply copying and pasting from my dictionary document, which is currently in Microsoft Word 2007. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Dayle

Ela mantahbel, am gravaetas un jerandel, naimahmbr efraguraidn un equahuraidn.
Eerenura thuldr, mahrith rethaesahmn un qveesainahmn, qvaiombr,, un mahrith
ela, am perus qve berujelperus, aguentr.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
They are endowed with reason and concsience, and should act
towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

"I'm strange to those who are normal, and normal to those who are strange; quite frankly-I prefer the latter"!