[conlang_learners] Comments on Alurhsa

Tony Harris tony at alurhsa.org
Mon Aug 31 08:32:37 PDT 2009

As a quick piggyback on this, I will say there is an extensive
vocabulary currently in either spreadsheet or PDF/dictionary form that I
would be willing to make available as a searchable online version.
Grammar in PDF that Amanda used is more updated than the online pages
(which have languished a bit), but nothing in the online pages is really
outdated, just that there's more stuff.  I also had a phpBB forum that I
simply didn't put back up when I moved hosting providers, but would be
willing to do so if there was interest.  As well as adding a good deal
more texts that exist but are not currently online.  I fear there are no
actual lessons written, I have not been able to wrap my mind around how
to present the language in that way.

I say all this not to try to influence votes for or against, but so you
all have an accurate picture what resources would be, and would likely
not be, available.