[conlang_learners] Comprehensive English Dalcurian Lexicon Online

Tony Harris tony at alurhsa.org
Mon Aug 31 06:56:07 PDT 2009

On this subject, in terms of an Alurhsa dictionary (or an Itlani one for
that matter), the most up to date material right now is in PDF form, but
if either of those is chosen I should be able to whip up an online
searchable version as well, pretty quickly.  The information is all in a
MySQL database anyway.