[conlang_learners] where do we begin?

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 19:34:49 PDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Sai Emrys<conlangs at saizai.com> wrote:
> Er, one caveat: I'd recommend that if results of this are not
> group-specific - e.g. you have original texts, translations, lessons,
> etc - that you contribute that material to Wikipedia and Frath wiki,

I doubt Wikipedia will be welcoming of anything relating to this
project until it's been going for a few years and gotten mentioned in
an article like Amber Dance's or better, a book like Arika Okrent's.
And even then we'll have to go through a pro forma AfD vote to show
that there's a consensus that the project is notable, verifiable etc.

But yes, I would prefer to keep stuff on FrathWiki unless there's a
powerful argument for putting it somewhere else.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/