[conlang_learners] khanjis in Sambahsa

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 13:32:52 PDT 2009

Sellamat prients !

Below is a small sambahsa text with khanjis within. Do you think that the use of khanjis can help knowers of sinograms to better understand the text ?

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/

Yarimura eet un yun citad. Idsa trebs eent fayn-ye 建en 家s ex dreu & 石 con pagode-lik krovs.
Id Clan ios 白ios Piel, exileits ex id 西, rul id citad. Centens 年en 先, civil weiro rierz in Akatsuray. 匪kabil 就 trehve refuge 於 Sokara, id clan sul Yarimura – ies samuray jenchis lyut-ye 忠 ei clan sup促end 易-ye ia local nomade teuts.
Is 仕nd daymio – is chef ios clan – eet Swamen Kumonosu. Sohgnit 就 id 昼 kun gwirlayiet do Akatsuray ka shogun ios empire.
Ia 則 街s & plazzas os Yarimura eent cosmopolit. Fayn-ye 着n samurays gvrenduer & strieus bayna nomade saudaghers ex ia plaines ed tajirs & mercenars ex Sokara ed Golnir. 此 eet un citad quer 西 ghiet 東. Id Clan ios 白ios Piel, lakin, gouvernit id 以 un isern wisga. Yarimura eet 於 un perpetual stand os paratia pro weir dat ia 軍s & 漂s os Akatsuray dayim kricskweer id citad pro id empire.