[conlang_learners] Conlang Learners Vote list

Philip Newton philip.newton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 10:28:18 PDT 2009

Sai set up a mailing list for votes to be sent to at
Conlang_learners_vote at conlang.org , with the vote counters as sole
members.

It's a one-way, private list: anyone should be able to send to it, but
only the three of us who are subscribed (and will receive the email
messages) can read messages in the archives.

Sai posted a test entry and I was able to receive it. He suggested I
post this fact to the conlang_learners list, so I'm doing so. Amanda
and Matthew can, perhaps, reply to this post if they received Sai's
test post.

Cheers,
Philip
--